- children's books (English)
- young adult books suitable for 14 years and below
- study guides for high school students.
3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Gather all your pre-loved children's books you would like to give away.
Step 2: Contact us for free book pick-up on HK island.*
Step 3: A member of the reBooked team will collect the books from you at
a mutually convenient time.
* You may also drop off your books at the office of one of our partners, Top Schools:
14/F, Yue Shing Commercial Building, 15 Queen Victoria St, Central.
We Are Grateful for Your Book Donation
Saturdays are Book Collection Days:
Hong Kong Island
Eastern District; 9:00am - 1:00pm
Central & Western: 2:00 - 5:00pm
Please contact us when you would like us to pick up your books, and we will do our best to accommodate your preferred day/ time.
*For those living outside HK island or those with large donations, please get in touch to make special arrangements for pick up.
Book Donation Guidelines
We accept books in good condition*:
- all pages intact and free from tears
- with bindings and pages intact
- limited writing or highlighting in the text
- free from excessive mold or stains on pages or book cover
* Any books unsold after 6 months or books unsuitable for resale may be passed on to one of our NGO partners
Credits for Donated Books
We bring all donated books to our sorting facility where our book reviewers carefully determine which books can be sold, donated or recycled.
For every donation of a full-sized, good condition (or better) book you will receive a HK$1 store credit which can be used to purchase books in our online bookshop.
For every 3 small books or books in fair condition you will receive a HK$1 store credit which can be used to purchase books in our online bookshop.
We will notify you of your credits after sorting the books in your donation.