We Are Grateful for Your Book Donation
We accept English language children's books suitable for 0 - 16 years old.
We ask that books be in readable condition*:
- all pages intact and free from tears
- with bindings and covers intact
- limited writing or highlighting in the text
- free from excessive mold or stains on pages or book covers.
* Any books unsold after 6 months or books unsuitable for resale may be passed on to one of our NGO partners
How to Donate Books
We have two options for donation: Book drop off or Book Collection on HK Island for larger quantities (approximately 50 or more books)
Book Drop Off
Please bring your books to reBooked's book drop off location during regular shop/ office hours:
- Top Schools (Office located at 14/F Yue Shing Commercial Building, 15 Queen Victoria St, Central)
Book Collection on Hong Kong Island
For larger quantities (approximately 50 or more) of children's English books please contact us to arrange collection.
If you are located outside HK Island, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
We bring all donated books to our sorting facility where our book reviewers carefully determine which books can be re-sold, donated or recycled.
For every donation of one full-sized, good condition (or better) sellable book, you will receive a HK$1 store credit which can be used to purchase books in our online bookshop.
For every three small books donated, you will receive a HK$1 store credit which can be used to purchase books in our online bookshop.
We will notify you of your credits after sorting the books from your donation.